Monday, May 12, 2008

-Weighty issues again!

i keep telling myself that i am not obssesed with my weight and that i love how i look, i know that deep down i would love to be a bit curvy. I lost a pound over the last one week and it really brought me down when i saw that. My friend was with me when i discovered the sad news, she is all 'rounded' you see, and she went like

''wow, i wish i was as slender as you are''
and am like ''u mean that?'' at this point i was really feeling good about myself, i felt beautiful for a while i appreciated myself. A while latter we were looking at clothes and she thought it was sad that i couldnt fit into some clothes. uuh, yeah! so now its sad being me.

so the decision i made to add weight is not one that am doing to please anyone or to be someone am not. I have taken time to think about this, i know the risks involved and so am making sure i get the best and safest regimes available. I love how i look, but i do need a change. If this doesnt work, i will still love being me, I was going through some pages online and some articles on books, i realised that adding weight is equally as hard as losing it, the thought of lifting weights has never crossed my mind, turns out that at some point i have to, Weight lifting can aid in losing the weight while building muscle. Sometimes being "too skinny" can be just as difficult a problem to solve as being "too fat." for me to achieve a desirable body weight and shape involves changes in lifestyle - including diet, exercise. the good thing is i do not have to worry about eating all the fatty and sweet foods thats an automatic IN for me unlike those trying to lose weight.... heheheh

i know this will and might take time, am not going to give up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brign it on gal...lets do this, coz am also gaining weight...and the good news is that i've noticed some, one pair of my denim dont fit anymore...now...keep on going, and dont forget to share tips...
**i think i need to blog about this again**