Wednesday, April 9, 2008

-Beef

i ain't the kind of people who hold grudges so ill let all out...

1. The girl next door.
if only you knew how Ur loud music pissed me off! girl, you got bad choice in music... so in case you didn't know we here to study, give me my peace...if u don't care about your degree, open a club in Nairobi.

2. The cook.
Why is it that they even employed you??? did u get classes in cooking? if only u knew that i come to you because i have no option and cooking at my room sux but i don't know how much longer i can eat your food....your cooking sux just as much!

3. guys at Uni.
i know that not all of us love doing charity but how easy it is for you to pay a thousand for a stupid, tacky one day camp...whereas no one can raise a hundred for charity, no one shows up for the charity events. Come on y'all, have a heart.

4.Lydia.
u stopped talking to me with no reason when you got pregnant, i dint get you pregnant that am sure, i was troubled for many days i never thought i could live without you, now that your gone, i care no more for what i could have said i let it bother me but i don't need to torment myself i don't care anymore....to hell with you! if you ever feel like talking to me...go ahead. i really don't care.

5. James.
u cheated on me, hurt me, wasted my time then when i thought it couldn't get worse, when i thought it was the worst you could do, You Dumped me!! i have never hurt you or said anything that could. only two words for you Fuck You! i don't care, i thought that i could never get over you, but am over you...just look at me now. Blossoming in new love!!

6. Easy fm.
where do you guys get your music from?? i was thinking you must have a play list of like 10 songs, is there anyone in control of the music? is he or she sane, i do not understand why you keep playing the same songs... ooh, come to think of it, i don't care anymore... i have hot 96, homeboys radio, classic fm, capital fm. so to hell with you and your boring music heheh

7. Paris Hilton.
Why are you famous?

8.J. holiday
why are you so far away, so inaccessible...but most of all why is everything about you hot?

9.Kibaki and Raila
why did so may people have to die before you came to your senses.


and last but not least my boyfriend....

10. Baby
for loving me, yet being so far away from me....

No comments: