Thursday, April 3, 2008

-Weighty issues

At the end of this blog i want to make it clear to every one out there that a black woman can be skinny and beautiful....i gave up on putting on weigh...

--i tried to, i got stretch marks

--i tried to, i couldn't do sport

--i tried to, i ended up with digestion probs.

U know the saddest part, i lost myself. all the weight that i wanted spread out to....resulted into pot! getting rid of that belly, was a great struggle, nothing is as bad as a skinny girl with a pot. Wait,
i hate the word skinny!!! why do people call me that?? or call anyone that for that matter, that is sooooo rude...i prefer to be called; slim, slender or better still lean....i like the sound of that leeaaannnnnn!!! mmmmhh, it makes me want to never put a single calorie into my system. call me lean!!! am your best friend!!

some people, i wont say who... have gone to the extent of telling me i look like a white woman!! whats wrong with people these days? there are some very beautiful curvaceous white women...Jessica Alba, J-lo and no her ass ain't fake (she said so, i trust her...those who don't are just jealous) and Mariah Carey. The rest are fakers...no list, and no am not jealous!

lets finish this by saying:

Fuck you all who think i am skinny....blessing to those who are polite enough to call me leeeaaannn!!
let it be known, i was adding some weight for my Mr right, and i did find Mr Right. only that this Mr right, loves me leeeaaaaannnn.

is there a Mr. Right? Story for ana day!! (love you sugga!!)

Damn am fly, am leeaaannnnn

No comments: