Thursday, April 3, 2008

-Hold me

long distance relationship= no intimacy=ME

i haven't made out in almost 9 months, and this ain't just anyone, its ME, i cant stop dreaming about it, i want someone to hold me, to touch me, whisper to me... i want to remember how it feels like to be intimate... But i ain't the type who cheats damn i love my baby!!

But i need to feel it, there is a big difference between feeling it and filling it!! there is that part of me that wants, that needs... i fill empty!!
i think i need a standing ovation, a round of applause!! i haven't been intimate for close to 9 months and i am still strong, still moving on..... But i want it so badly i don't want to think about it, These dreams only make it harder, those songs u know them, yea those ones, make it even harder...

A few more days i keep telling myself till i see him.

But till then,

God help me lest i fall!
God help me lest i fail my man!!


AMEN

No comments: